Monday, August 18, 2014

18/8/2014

salam..

today i got a text from my friend congratulated me for not being single. hahaha. i laugh out infront of my other friend . perhaps the friend was mistaken with my post or whatever i been writing here and there. dear friend. the post was not about being accepted but its the other way round. i'm being rejected. well~~~ again. but i'm alright. hoping to be alright. pray to be alright. perhaps being single suited me more? at this time lah. haha.

p/s: i'm wondering if i could make a cupcake and added a message "peace no war" and give it to him. how bout it? ohh~~ btw, that person change his relationship status to "married" a day after "that" day..haha.. can't you be moreeee obvious that you have to delete that post so that no one can comment it? if that the gesture to show that you really really rejected me, well~~ its a big success..

No comments:

Post a Comment

bebelan pembaca..:D