Thursday, September 26, 2013

i hurt so much to become a secret admire..

to you..

i'm sorry that i cried. i cried without reason. why did it is always easy to crying just because of you. and the funny thing is you don't know a thing about it. that's the risk of being a secret admire huh? my degree life has started and i tried to make myself busy just so i don't think a bit about you. i become close with someone that i proudly call a friend. although i just meet him. but still. why you always in my mind? could you answer it? i always ask Allah to take this feeling away. cause its hurt me a lot. to think that you will never know about it. my friend ask me to confess but i couldn't . i cant proceed when i know you will rejected me. please. please make this feeling go away. cause it hurt. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

bebelan pembaca..:D